This testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Past results afford no guarantee of future results and that every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Brackets indicate that a name has been changed. Ellipsis indicate that text has been removed.
Ryan R. Bauerle
Licenses & Admissions
Mr. Bauerle is licensed to practice in Texas and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Bauerle earned his Bacehlor of Business Administration in Finance and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Southern Methodist University. He received his Juris Doctor from Regent University School of Law.
Prior to joining Cordell & Cordell, Mr. Bauerle practiced criminal defense, probate litigation, and estate planning.
- State Bar of Texas, 2011
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia, 2012
- United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2013
- United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2015
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, 2014
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2013
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association, 2013
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2011
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2011
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, 2011
- St. Thomas More Society of Dallas, 2011
- In 2017, the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys named Mr. Bauerle one of the 10 Best Family Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Texas.
Speeches, Seminars, & Publications
Mr. Bauerle contributes articles to DadsDivorce.com.
“Ryan is fantastic! I cannot think of anything he needs to improve on. He is a great guy inside and out of the courtroom.”