Cordell & Cordell‘s New Mexico divorce lawyers and family law attorneys focus on domestic relations exclusively, including divorce in New Mexico. Our divorce attorneys are licensed to practice law throughout the state with offices in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Family law matters can be difficult on all parties involved. Cordell & Cordell will work with you to provide professional service to you and your family during this difficult time. We are committed to providing you the best service possible.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
- For cases involving tribal courts, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your New Mexico Office
If your case is not located in New Mexico, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.