When you go through a divorce it can feel like you’re about to lose the things in your life that matter the most. You have to deal with a new living arrangement. Your finances are threatened. Even the role you play in the lives of your children can change.
With so much on the line, it’s important for you to have an advisor and advocate in your corner to give you the legal guidance you need in and out of the courtroom. Our Albuquerque, New Mexico, attorneys will walk you through every step of the divorce process and help you start the next chapter of your life.
Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
Our Albuquerque attorneys can handle a broad range of family law matters from uncontested divorce to complex asset division. They exclusive practice family law with a focus on men’s divorce to give them a better understanding of the unique legal challenges you will face in the courtroom as a man and father.
It is our mission to be advisors and advocates for men before, during, and after divorce, with a passionate devotion to excellence.
Advocates For Dad’s Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Cordell & Cordell was founded in 1990 by Joseph E. Cordell and his wife, Yvonne. In the years since, the firm has helped level the playing field for men in family law.
Cordell & Cordell has grown to more than 100 offices across the United States and is one of the largest family law firms serving men in the world. In May 2015, the firm expanded internationally by opening its first office in the United Kingdom.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
- For cases involving tribal courts, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your New Mexico Office
If your case is not located in New Mexico, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.