Graphic of Kansas on US Map


Our Kansas divorce lawyers focus entirely on men’s divorce, child custody, paternity, and other dads’ rights issues.

Schedule Online

Kansas Offices

Divorce can be the most trying period in a man’s life. Cordell & Cordell, a domestic law firm, hopes to make it easier for you and your children.

Cordell & Cordell offers legal representation in Overland Park, Wichita, and surrounding areas. Our Kansas divorce lawyers are committed to fighting to be a partner men can count on before, during, and after divorce.

To schedule an appointment with a Kansas divorce attorney, call 1-866-DADS-LAW or your local office. Explore answers to frequently asked questions about divorce in Kansas.

* Rating based on internal client satisfaction surveys. Review Policy.

Kansas Divorce FAQ

Kansas Child Custody Questions

Contact Us to Schedule

The experienced divorce lawyers at Cordell & Cordell provide intelligent, aggressive divorce representation to fathers. We are a community of talented legal professionals that prioritize growth and success in all our life roles. Together we assure our clients the quality of representation we would expect for ourselves.