Cordell & Cordell is dedicated to helping men through what is often the toughest challenge of their lives. The family law attorneys at our Santa Fe, New Mexico, office can help with any divorce issue, including child custody, child support, alimony, and property division.
It is our goal to provide men with the legal support they and their children need both in and out of the courtroom.
Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
Due to its often adversarial nature, divorce is typically an emotionally draining process. The choices you make during this time can impact the rest of your life.
Not only does divorce affect your finances and living situation, but it can also change your level of involvement in your children’s lives. Our attorneys listen to your concerns and do whatever they can to ensure that your rights and the rights of your children are protected in court.
We understand how frightening this life transition can be and are committed to walking you through each step of the process so that you start the next chapter of your life on solid footing.
Advocates For Dad’s Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Since it was founded in 1990, Cordell & Cordell has battled the numerous stereotypes that plague men and fathers in the family court system. The firm’s focus on men’s divorce gives the attorneys a deep understanding of the challenges men face in a New Mexico family court room.
Cordell & Cordell has grown into one of the largest family law firms representing men in the world with more than 100 offices across the United States and in London.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- Online scheduling for the Santa Fe office is for phone and virtual consultations only. If you would like to meet in the office, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
- For cases involving tribal courts, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your New Mexico Office
If your case is not located in New Mexico, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.