Lauren Hagovsky is a New Jersey divorce attorney in Cordell & Cordell’s Mount Laurel office.
Licenses & Admissions
Ms. Hagovsky is licensed to practice in New Jersey.
Ms. Hagovsky earned her Bachelor of Arts from Penn State University. She received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Before joining Cordell & Cordell, Ms. Hagovsky practiced family law.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association – Young Lawyer Trustee, 2014-present
- Burlington County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Camden County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Thomas S. Forkin, American Inn of Court, Associate Member
Ms. Hagovsky was named to South Jersey Magazine’s list of ‘Awesome Attorneys’ in 2017.
“… [Lauren is] very smart and keeps me updated. She’s always working on something on my behalf. I feel like we are on the same page. She makes me feel like I’m her only client.”
“Everyone has been so helpful [at] keeping me posted on things. It’s a relief, because I don’t live in New Jersey anymore. It’s one less thing I have to worry about. I know it’s in good hands.”
“… [Lauren] didn’t try to talk me into anything or talk me out of anything. She was always very easy to reach and prompt to respond. I had a really good experience overall.”