Lauren Hagovsky is a New Jersey divorce attorney in Cordell & Cordell’s Mount Laurel office.
Senior Litigation Attorney
Licenses & Admissions
Ms. Hagovsky is licensed to practice in New Jersey.
Ms. Hagovsky earned her Bachelor of Arts from Penn State University. She received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Before joining Cordell & Cordell, Ms. Hagovsky practiced family law.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association – Young Lawyer Trustee, 2014-present
- Burlington County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Camden County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Thomas S. Forkin, American Inn of Court, Associate Member
Ms. Hagovsky was recognized from 2019-2021 as a New Jersey Rising Star in the family law practice area by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service of outstanding lawyers
Ms. Hagovsky was named to South Jersey Magazine’s list of ‘Awesome Attorneys’ in 2017 and 2020.