Men’s Divorce Source App
Download on the App Store. Men’s Divorce Source is a comprehensive divorce tool. See the latest news and updates from MensDivorce.com and DadsDivorce.com. Purchase full versions of divorce books Your Civil War and Divorce Full Force by Cordell & Cordell co-founder Joseph Cordell.
Cordell & Cordell eBooks
Cordell & Cordell has always been a firm dedicated to the education of clients and men in general in all matters related to divorce and finance. We’ve decided to make our books available as affordable eBooks.
Our downloads contain both PDF and Kindle versions for use on your Kindle, iPad, home computer, or any other reading device which supports PDF or MOBI formats.
State-Specific Divorce and Custody Resources
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | D.C. | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Cordell & Cordell General Resources
- Client Intake Form
- Family Law Definitions
- A Dad’s Guide to Child Custody (PDF)
- A Financial Guide to Divorce (PDF)
- Purchase Joseph Cordell’s books on divorce for men
- Men’s Divorce Forum – an independent support and advice group that we sponsor
- Divorce 101 – a curated list of our top articles throughout the various stages of divorce
- Profiles – collective wisdom of divorce survivors, attorneys, and other divorce professionals