When you go through a divorce, the things that are most precious to you are often impacted. It can be a blow to your finances, change your living situation, and even affect the relationship you have with your children.
With so much at stake, you need a partner you can count on to help protect your rights and the rights of your children in the courtroom. Our Scottsdale, Arizona, attorneys will listen to your concerns, help you figure out what you want to achieve in court, and provide you with the legal guidance and support you need both in and out of the courtroom.
Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
The decisions you make during the divorce process will have a lasting effect on the rest of your life. Cordell & Cordell’s Scottsdale attorneys will walk you through each step and make sure you understand the ramifications of your choices.
Our attorneys exclusively practice family law with a focus on men’s divorce so they understand the unique challenges you will face as a man and father and will be there to answer any questions you might have.
It is our mission to be advisors and advocates for men before, during, and after divorce, with a passionate devotion to excellence.
Advocates For Dad’s Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Joseph E. Cordell and his wife, Yvonne, founded Cordell & Cordell in 1990. Since then the firm has helped fight against numerous stereotypes that men and fathers face in the family court system.
Despite battling a system that seems predisposed against them, Cordell & Cordell has risen to establish ourselves as a partner men can count on.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your Arizona Office
If your case is not located in Arizona, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.