PeoriaSchedule Online Now
The family law attorneys at Cordell & Cordell’s Peoria, Arizona, office are partners men can count on as they’re transitioning through each stage of divorce. Cordell & Cordell’s divorce attorneys can assist men with divorce issues related to property division, alimony, child support, and child custody.
It is Cordell & Cordell’s mission to provide men the legal support they and their children need in and out of the courtroom.
Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
The emotional turmoil of divorce is taxing for everyone. The decisions you make during this process have the potential to affect you financially for the rest of your life.
More importantly, the role you play in your children’s lives can change. Our attorneys listen to your thoughts and concerns and do whatever they can to champion your rights in family court.
We understand how stressful this transition can be and are committed to guiding you through each step as you start to move on to the next chapter of your life.
Advocates For Dad’s Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Since 1990, Cordell & Cordell has battled the unfair stereotypes that plague men and fathers in the family court system. Our focus on men’s divorce gives our attorneys a unique and comprehensive understanding of the challenges men face in Arizona family courtrooms.
Despite going up against a system that seems predisposed against them, Cordell & Cordell has risen to establish ourselves as a partner men can count on.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your Arizona Office
If your case is not located in Arizona, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.