Cordell & Cordell’s Gilbert divorce attorneys understand the unique challenges men and fathers face during the divorce process.
Divorce is an emotionally draining experience. It threatens to upend so many aspects of life – everything from your finances and living situation to the relationship you have with your kids.
When it seems that everything is on the line, our Gilbert divorce lawyers provide a sense of stability and educate you about what lies ahead. Our attorneys work with you to establish clear goals that are achievable and then work tirelessly to ensure that your rights are protected.
Although this is a chaotic time, we are here to help you transition to the next chapter of your life. To schedule an appointment with Gilbert fathers rights lawyers, call 1-866-DADS-LAW or schedule online below.
Gilbert Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
Our Gilbert divorce attorneys can handle a wide range of family law matters from uncontested divorce to complex asset division. They can represent you in any divorce issue, including property division, child custody, child support, alimony, paternity, and more.
Cordell & Cordell’s Gilbert divorce lawyers are here to walk you through each step of your divorce case and will passionately advocate for your best interests.
Advocates For Dads’ Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Cordell & Cordell was founded in 1990 by Joseph E. Cordell and his wife, Yvonne. Since then, the firm has fought to level the playing field for men and fathers in divorce.
The firm has grown into the largest family law firm in the world with more than 100 offices in the United States and an office in the United Kingdom
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- Online scheduling for the Gilbert office is for phone and virtual consultations only. If you would like to meet in the office, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your Arizona Office
If your case is not located in Arizona, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.