Cordell & Cordell is a partner dads can count on during one of the toughest challenges of their lives. The family law attorneys at our Clearfield, Utah, office are dedicated to helping men with any divorce issue, including property division, alimony, child support and child custody.
Our mission is to give men the legal support they and their children deserve both in and out of the courtroom.
Divorce Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Men
Divorce takes an emotional toll on everyone, no matter how tough you are. The decisions you make during this time will have an enormous impact on you financially for the rest of your life.
More importantly, your level of involvement in your children’s lives can also be affected. Our attorneys take the time to listen to your concerns and work diligently to champion your rights and the rights of your children in family court.
We know how critical this transition is and promise to walk you through each step of the process while doing everything possible to protect what’s most important to you.
Advocates For Dad’s Rights and Fathers’ Rights
Since 1990, Cordell & Cordell has fought against numerous stereotypes that men and fathers face in the family court system. Our firm’s focus on men’s divorce gives our attorneys a unique understanding of the challenges men face in a Utah family law courtroom.
Despite battling a system that seems predisposed against them, Cordell & Cordell has risen to establish ourselves as a partner men can count on.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your Utah Office
If your case is not located in Utah, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.