Skip to main content
Office Location

Philadelphia, PA

Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys exclusively practice family law with a focus on men’s divorce.
1601 Market St.
Suite 2230
Philadelphia, PA 19103

8:30 am – 5:30 pm


Book Your Initial Consultation

We offer phone and online scheduling. Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.


Directions to Philadelphia, PA Office

Where is our Philadelphia office? Cordell & Cordell’s Philadelphia, PA, office is located at 1601 Market St., in Suite 2230 in between 16th and 17th St. If driving, take either I-676, I-76, or I-95 into Center City. The office is across the street from Liberty One, on block west of City Hall. The nearest parking garages available are at 1700 Market St. and LAZ Centre Square Parking.

Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation). This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete. If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.

A consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment.

Philadelphia, PA Practice Areas

Divorce can be the most trying period in a man’s life. Cordell & Cordell, a domestic law firm, hopes to make it easier for you and your children. Cordell & Cordell offers legal representation in Peoria, Arizona and surrounding areas. Our divorce attorneys are committed to delivering the best service and fight to be a partner men can count on.

Frequently Asked Philadelphia, PA Questions

How long do I have to live in Philadelphia to file for divorce?

Either spouse must be a resident of the state of Pennsylvania for at least six months prior to filing. You can file in any county in which you currently reside.

Is there a mandatory waiting period in Philadelphia before a divorce can be granted?

There is a mandatory waiting period in Pennsylvania of 90 days from the date of filing the divorce.

At that time the parties may sign consents to the divorce if they so choose.

How can I serve my spouse in Philadelphia? If attempts to serve do not work, can I serve by publication?

The first attempt to serve is typically done via regular and certified mail, simultaneously.

If that fails you would attempt personal service through an adult over the age of 18 who has no interest in the case, or you would hire a service provider.

If this fails you will have to serve by publication.

What are the specific forms I will need to file for a divorce in Philadelphia?

In all of Pennsylvania you must attach a copy of your marriage certificate to your complaint.

In Philadelphia County, you must also fill out a Domestic Relations Information Sheet as well.

Where do I file for divorce in Philadelphia, PA?

For Philadelphia County, you file at the Family Law Clerk’s office located at 1133 Chestnut St. on the first floor.

single day enjoying time with his children

Pennsylvania State Resources

Laws can vary from state to state.
Connect with a local Cordell & Cordell attorney for accurate, state-specific legal advice on divorce, custody, and spousal support issues.
cordell icon white

Why Hire
Cordell & Cordell?

Men hire Cordell & Cordell because the firm’s entire focus is on aggressively championing the rights of men and fathers through divorce. Our attorneys understand how the deck is often stacked against guys in family law and are committed to leveling the playing field by providing the legal guidance and resources needed to give them a fair chance at success.