Skip to main content
Office Location

Oklahoma City, OK

Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys exclusively practice family law with a focus on men’s divorce.
6303 Waterford Blvd.
Suite 120
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

8:30 am – 5:30 pm


Book Your Initial Consultation

We offer phone and online scheduling. Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.


Directions to Oklahoma City, OK Office

Where is the Oklahoma City office? Our Oklahoma City office is located at 6303 Waterford Blvd., Suite 120. If you are coming from 44W: Take 125C and merge onto Northwest Expy. Turn right onto Pennsylvania Ave. Turn right onto Waterford Blvd. If you are coming from 44E: Take exit 125A and turn left onto N. Pennsylvania Ave. Turn right onto Waterford Blvd. The office is on the backside and in the building to the left.

Parking: Parking is available in the parking garage. The entrance is immediately as you turn into the complex.

Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation). This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete. If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.

A consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment.

Oklahoma City, OK Practice Areas

Divorce can be the most trying period in a man’s life. Cordell & Cordell, a domestic law firm, hopes to make it easier for you and your children. Cordell & Cordell offers legal representation in Peoria, Arizona and surrounding areas. Our divorce attorneys are committed to delivering the best service and fight to be a partner men can count on.

Frequently Asked Oklahoma City, OK Questions

How long do I have to live in Oklahoma City before I can file for divorce?

You or your spouse must live in the county for at least 30 days prior to filing for a divorce/dissolution of marriage.

Is there a mandatory waiting period in Oklahoma City before a divorce can be granted?

There are mandatory waiting periods from the date the Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage Petition is filed before it can be granted.

If there are no minor children involved there is a mandatory waiting period of 10 days.

If there are minor children the waiting period is 90 days, which can be waived upon agreement of the parties and a showing that the waiver is in the best interest of the minor child(ren).

How can I serve my spouse in Oklahoma City? If attempts to serve do not work, can I serve by publication?

You can serve your spouse in a number of ways:

1) via certified mail, restricted to the recipient;
2) by process server (recommended); or
3) by sheriff.

If you are unable to serve your spouse by any of the means above, you may serve process by publishing notice. If you must serve by publication, we recommend The Journal Record as the publication of choice.

What are the specific forms I will need to file for a divorce in Oklahoma City?

In order to properly file for divorce you will need a Petition setting out the request for divorce/dissolution of marriage and the grounds for the request (i.e. adultery or irreconcilable differences), as well as a Summons and a Notice of Automatic Temporary Injunction.

Most courts in Oklahoma City will require a Civil Cover Sheet be filled out and filed as well.

Where do I need to file for divorce in Oklahoma City?

You will always file for divorce/dissolution of marriage in the county or district court for the county in which you live.

In Oklahoma County, the District Court is located at 320 Robert S. Kerr Ave. in downtown Oklahoma City.

For other locations, please consult the Oklahoma Supreme Court Network website.

single day enjoying time with his children

Oklahoma State Resources

Laws can vary from state to state.
Connect with a local Cordell & Cordell attorney for accurate, state-specific legal advice on divorce, custody, and spousal support issues.
cordell icon white

Why Hire
Cordell & Cordell?

Men hire Cordell & Cordell because the firm’s entire focus is on aggressively championing the rights of men and fathers through divorce. Our attorneys understand how the deck is often stacked against guys in family law and are committed to leveling the playing field by providing the legal guidance and resources needed to give them a fair chance at success.