Belleville, IL

Contact Us

We Understand Where You're At.


With the stakes so enormously high, you need a partner you can count on. Our Belleville, Illinois, attorneys are there to provide you the legal guidance and support you need both in and out of the courtroom.

Contact our Belleville Office


Where is our Belleville Office? Our Belleville office is located at 100 W. Main St. on the 2nd Floor. The red brick two-story building sits on the corner of West Main Street and South 1st Street, right next door to the St. Clair County Courthouse. Across the street from us is another law office with a big blue awning called “Dixon and Johnson, P.C.” On the left of our building is an Irish pub/restaurant called “Castletown Geoghan.” To get here from St. Louis, head northwest on IL-15 W, take a sharp left onto IL-15 E, then take a slight right onto the IL-158 ramp to Centerville Ave/Millstadt. At the traffic circle, take the 4th exit onto IL-158 E and at the next traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Centreville Ave. Then, take a slight right onto W Washington St, turn left onto S 3rd St, and finally turn right onto W Main St.

Parking: There are parking meters on the streets that are 1-hour parking and a few non-metered spots but unless you arrive very early in the morning, they are usually the first to go. There is also a parking lot located behind Egyptian Stationery on West Main Street, if you go behind the store the lot is metered but you can get 8 hours for 50 cents!

Frequently Asked Belleville Divorce Questions

Cordell & Cordell Family Law Practice Areas

Child Custody

Cordell & Cordell family attorneys fight to maintain and maximize your role in your children’s lives.

Child Support

Our attorneys work to preserve your financial interests and the interests of your children.

Collaborative Divorce and Mediation

Collaborative divorce and mediation enable couples to dissolve their relationship in a flexible manner that avoids going to court altogether.

Contempt Proceedings

Held when there has been a violation of a court order.

Declaration of Paternity

Ensure you receive all your paternity rights by filing for a declaration of paternity.


Our family law attorneys work with you to outline your divorce goals and prepare you for your case.

Legal Separation

A court process designed to define the rights and obligations between spouses who are living apart while still legally married.

Military Family Law

When a couple decides to end their marriage while one spouse is serving in the military, divorce tends to get more complicated.

Modification of Decrees

If you find yourself earning less income, or your ex has a larger earning potential, we can help you file a modification to adjust past decrees.

Asset Division and Property Division

The process of dividing assets during divorce and determining who gets what.

Protection Order

An order used by the court to protect against a situation involving alleged domestic violence, harassment, stalking, or sexual assault.

Prenuptial Agreements

Done right, these agreements allow couples to plan their future with more security.

Spousal Maintenance

Money paid to your ex to maintain a standard of living they were used to during your marriage.

Contact Us to Schedule

The experienced divorce lawyers at Cordell & Cordell provide intelligent, aggressive divorce representation to fathers. We are a community of talented legal professionals that prioritize growth and success in all our life roles. Together we assure our clients the quality of representation we would expect for ourselves.