Cordell & Cordell divorce attorneys are dedicated to providing you the best client care possible.
Our attorneys work to ensure you are educated and prepared for your divorce proceedings, that calls to your family law attorney are returned in a timely manner, that you have access to your case notes and billing in real-time, and that you receive the best possible outcome in your family law matter.
Cordell & Cordell sets ourselves apart from other family law firms by offering our clients a simple, 24/7 method to remain in contact with their attorney, keeping them aware of the progress of their divorce case and billing status, offering many of the best divorce resources available, and our customer service pledge spelled out for you below.
The 10 Commandments of Cordell & Cordell Customer Service
1. Each Cordell & Cordell family law client shall receive intelligently aggressive divorce representation.
2. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be presented with all options providing the best chance of success in their custody, support or divorce case.
3. Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to a trial and shall never be pressured into settling his case.
4. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive prompt and courteous responses to all questions.
5. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be informed of the status of his case on a bi-monthly basis.
6. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall be kept informed of the status of the law and changes in the law as it relates to his case.
7. Each Cordell & Cordell client shall receive timely copies of correspondence created or reviewed in his case.
8. Each Cordell & Cordell client is entitled to have his telephone call returned on the same day.
9. Each Cordell & Cordell divorce attorney shall practice exclusively in the family law area.
10. Each Cordell & Cordell attorney shall punctually appear at all scheduled court dates, unless an emergency exists, in which case the attorney shall arrange for a Cordell & Cordell attorney to appear or continue the matter in a timely manner.