Call the Radnor office at

Chat with us in the lower-right corner of the screen.

Email us via contact form

Cordell & Cordell’s Radnor family law attorneys are a partner men can count on during one of the most difficult periods of their lives.

Featuring a comprehensive understanding of Pennsylvania divorce law, our Radnor divorce lawyers focus entirely on Radnor divorce issues, including Pennsylvania child custody laws, Pennsylvania alimony laws, and child support in Pennsylvania.

Consider Cordell & Cordell, a partner men can count on.

View Larger Map

Frequently Asked Radnor Divorce Questions

How long do I have to live in Radnor to file for divorce?

Either spouse must be a resident of the state of Pennsylvania for at least six months prior to filing. You can file in any county in which you currently reside.

Is there a mandatory waiting period in Radnor before a divorce can be granted?

There is a mandatory waiting period in Pennsylvania of 90 days from the date of filing the divorce.

At that time the parties may sign consents to the divorce if they so choose.

How can I serve my spouse in Radnor? If attempts to serve do not work, can I serve by publication?

The first attempt to serve is typically done via regular and certified mail, simultaneously.

If that fails you would attempt personal service through an adult over the age of 18 who has no interest in the case, or you would hire a service provider.

If this fails you will have to serve by publication.

What are the specific forms I will need to file for a divorce in Radnor?

In all of Pennsylvania you must attach a copy of your marriage certificate to your complaint.

Where do I file for divorce?

For a Delaware County divorce, you need to file in the Office of Judicial Support in the Delaware County Courthouse located at 201 W. Front St. in Media.

For divorce in Montgomery County, you should file in the Prothonotary’s Office on the first floor in the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown.

How much are filing fees at the local courthouse?

Filing fees range from $300-500 and it depends on the counts you include, such as custody and/or support.