Divorce can be the most trying period in a man’s life. Cordell & Cordell, a domestic law firm, hopes to make it easier for you and your children. Our Arizona divorce lawyers focus entirely on men’s divorce, child custody, paternity, and other dads rights issues.
Cordell & Cordell offers legal representation in Gilbert, Peoria, Scottsdale, Tucson, and surrounding areas. Our divorce attorneys are committed to delivering the best result possible and fight to be a partner men can count on.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Online
- We offer phone, virtual, and in-person online scheduling.
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?
1. Find Your Arizona Office
If your case is not located in Arizona, please visit our Offices page for a full list of Cordell & Cordell offices nationwide.
2. Schedule Your Initial Consultation
Didn’t find a time that works for you? Call us.