Cordell & Cordell is pleased to offer clients the option of meeting with an attorney in person, via the phone or virtually. To schedule an initial consultation with a Cordell & Cordell divorce lawyer, call 1-866-DADS-LAW or your local office.
Find your office
Click or double tap
Alabama |Arizona | Arkansas |California | Colorado | Connecticut | Florida | Georgia | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Missouri | Nebraska | New Mexico | New Jersey | New York | North Carolina | Ohio | Oklahoma | Pennsylvania | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Wisconsin
- Initial consultations last one hour and provide an opportunity to address your specific questions and goals with an attorney.
- Please be advised consultations are limited to yourself and the attorney (no other person may be present in the consultation).
- This appointment will be contingent upon a conflict check. We will email an appointment confirmation after the review is complete.
- If you have already met with a Cordell & Cordell attorney, please call 1-866-DADS-LAW to schedule your appointment.
A $125 consultation fee is due at the time of your appointment
To schedule an in-person consultation, you must answer ‘no’ to the following questions:
- Have you been ill within the last two weeks?
- Have you been around anyone that has been ill in the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled outside the country in the last two weeks?