Cordell & Cordell’s Annual Domestic Litigation Forum has grown in size and popularity each year for its relevant and timely commentary on family law issues from experienced litigators.
This reputable legal education seminar features Cordell & Cordell attorneys educating fellow lawyers on case law updates, trial tips, and ethical standards.
2019 Topics include:
- Marcie Patton-Coffman, Kyra Raimey – Exploring HIPPA and Privilege Laws in Custody Cases
- Courtney Whiteley – Divorce & Paternity 101
- Dorothy Ripka – Effective Use of Experts in Family Law Cases
- Will Halaz – Creative Drafting in Family Law Matters: How to Think Outside the Box to Help Client’s Get Better Final Orders
- Scott Trout, Dan Cuneo – Make Ethics Great Again: Taking a Look at Blown Calls