Lauren Hagovsky is a New Jersey divorce attorney in Cordell & Cordell’s Mount Laurel office.
Licenses & Admissions
Ms. Hagovsky is licensed to practice in New Jersey.
Ms. Hagovsky earned her Bachelor of Arts from Penn State University. She received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Before joining Cordell & Cordell, Ms. Hagovsky practiced family law.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association – Young Lawyer Trustee, 2014-present
- Burlington County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Camden County Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division
- Thomas S. Forkin, American Inn of Court, Associate Member
“Lauren and her Managing Attorney were amazing! They answered all my questions before I even had to ask them. They were very on point.”
“Lauren is a great attorney. She’s very smart and keeps me updated. She’s always working on something on my behalf. I feel like we are on the same page. She makes me feel like I’m her only client.”